Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mood Swings, weather and more

I don't know that there is a theme to this entry. I am just looking over my day and thinking. I have discovered that knitting has set me free. By being able to self entertain, when we were housebound for the whole day, i was fine. In fact, it felt great. I was excited about being able to rest and relax and have a good reason to do nothing at all. I did the whole laundry thing, made dinner, cleaned up the house and so forth and so on. But really, i got alot done and had a great time. I puttered around the house, did some journalling and then i knitted. I finished my cap. It has turned out really good. Since i used a really small needle, the knit is really nice and tight and makes a really nice warm cap. I am excited about it. Once i get the few quirks down as far as the end and a nice ribbing, then i will be all set. I really like it.
My son and hubby were bored out of their skull over the weather. son went and played with friends finally and i have the frozen pop son. but he could not entertain himself. It was insane.
I am supposed to be taking this gosh awful osteoporosis medication on saturdays, but i forgot today. I am going to take it tomorrow and then start on saturdays next week. But it is really important that i start that medication now. I dont want to be crippled when i am old from a broken hip.
well, i have some journalling left to do. i am heading off. bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment